Watch the Webinar on Definition-Driven API Development Hosted by Vanick Digital and SmartBear.
Agile development is highly iterative, and relies upon the rapid development of software and early feedback. These practices are well understood and practiced in the mature application development teams, and enterprises have succeeded in accelerating time to market, improving quality and reducing costs. With new technologies and processes that have hit the market, these same benefits can now be delivered to API development teams. Combining API definition with API virtualization allows development teams to rapidly specify and prototype, and even test their projects, all before writing any code.
Hear from API Specialists: Lou Powell of Vanick Digital, Tony Tam of Swagger, and John Purcell of SmartBear Software as they discuss how companies are connecting the REST definition framework Swagger with SmartBear’s API virtualization solution, ServiceV.
- The concept of definition-driven development
- Details about Swagger and SwaggerHub
- The secrets behind API virtualization, and SmartBear ServiceV
- Connecting definition and prototype to solicit rapid feedback and validation
- Definition-driven development in the API development lifecycle
Tony Tam, Vice President of Products, Creator of Swagger of Smartbear Software
Lou Powell, Principal of Vanick Digital
John Purcell, Vice President, API Products of Smartbear Software